Hello,

We are looking for *Lead* *SAP* *ABAP Developer & Mid- level **SAP* *ABAP
Developer* for our client based *Tallahassee, FL*

*Location: Tallahassee, FL*

*Duration: 12 months*

*Interview: phone/Skype*

*SAP ABAP Developer*

*MUST HAVE:*

·         5+ years experience in programming *ABAP*/4 (FI/CA, MD, SD
modules) with *SAP* version 4.6 or higher

·         Minimum of two *SAP conversion implementation*

·         Advanced knowledge of SAP R/3, CRM, BW and/or E-Portals

·         Prior experience working in the finance/banking industry

·         Ability to communicate technical information verbally and in
writing

·         Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
with others

·         Ability to map business processes to technology — particularly
SAP technology

·         Knowledge of the SAP Business Process Platform

·         Knowledge of the SAP Business Partner, Financials (GL and AR/AP),
and CRM

·         Knowledge of the SAP IT Practices I IT Scenarios and how to map
those to the

·         Department’s business processes

·         General knowledge of both the ABAP and Java stacks of the SAP Web
Application

·         Server (SAP WAS)

*NICE TO HAVE:*

·         Experience with IS-PS-CD

·         Experience with background (batch) programming

·         Experience with dialog (screen) programming

·         Experience with ABAP Object

·         Experience with Smartforms, Print Workbench, and/or SAP Script

·         Experience with tax application systems

·         Prior experience working in state government

Thanks and Regards,

*Mahesh*

 WistaciaSoft Inc

411 Hackensack Avenue