Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to check your interest & availability for below mention
position. If you are interested kindly reply me back with your updated
resume, contact details & best time to reach you.

Job Description:

Job Title: SQL DBA

Location: Boston, MA

Job Type:6 Months Contract

*Interview Process: Phone then F2F*

*Required--*

SQL Server database administration, versions 2008 R2, 2012, 2014
They use SSIS, SSRS, and a little SSAS as well. SSIS familiarity in the
ability to understand packages, help troubleshoot and promote to production
is needed.

Ability to originate an SSIS package is a nice to have but not necessary.
They are in the middle of server retirements for all Win 2003 servers so
there's a lot going on, as well as projects, performance issues
20-40% of this job is gatekeeping for production environments, as in,
developers do not have privileges to promote solutions to prod or update
tables there, and we have to assist. It really is about 16 hours a week
MUST be able to participate in on call rotation with other DBA
MUST have excellent reading comprehension -- we get about 200 emails a day
from systems
MUST be able to work well with the off-shore team we use as 24/7 relief

 Waiting for your response...

Best Regards

*Ravi Nigam*

Technical Recruiter