Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at chris.br...@panzersolutions.com

*Note *: This is Not our direct client requirement.

Position  : SDET
Location  : Seattle, WA (*Local's ONLY*)
Duration  : 3+ Months

Required skills in order of importance:

*C# coding and SQL skill*
• Able to problem solve complex data issues
• Able to interpret ambiguous customer feedback
• Geospatial understanding required (comfortable with mapping software)
• BA/BS/B. Tech in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
• Ability to create & run test cases
• Ability to identify, investigate, and prioritize bugs
• Excellent communication skills
• Methodical approach and attention to detail
• Demonstrated interest in customer advocacy
• Can work in agile environment, able to adapt to changing requirements,
able to multitask
• Creative & innovative, a fast learner, can deal with ambiguity and has a
strong drive for results
• Basic understanding of coding logic