*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com>*

*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​Please Do submit only qualified profiles.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.
 *

​
*Job Title: .Net Lead*

*Location: Pittsburgh, PA*

*Duration: 6+ months Job Description*

The Lead .NET developer will design and develop enterprise level custom
web-based and desktop applications and lead a small team.

The ideal candidate will be experienced with multi-tier application, design
patterns, and development of server-side web application software for
functionality across multiple browser platforms.

*Responsibilities *

Leads new projects from inception to delivery, working alongside a team of
developers.

Develops maintainable application code which meets the architectural,
design and functional requirements.

Design, Code, and Implement Unit Tests.

Develops analysis, deployment plans and provides pre and post support for
application release cycles.

Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile
development schedule.

*Position Requirements *

9+ Year of Experience in Development

5+ Years of hands-on experience with .NET Platform.

A minimum of 1 year experience as Team Lead.

Deep knowledge of Microsoft development products such as Visual Studio 2010
or greater using c# and Team Foundation Server. (Entity Framework, WCF,
ASP.NET MVC)

Must have strong database design and development experience in Oracle.

Well versed in all aspects of SDLC, preferably Agile.

Proficient in developing web applications using Asp.NET MVC.

Experience with JavaScript frameworks. (Angular JS, JQuery) and JSON & Ajax
style web applications.

Proficient in developing Web Services using WCF.

Strong background in Object-Oriented Programming and Design and knowledge
of software implementation best practices

Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI,
Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with
service-oriented architectures (SOA).

Develop technical specification packages based upon functional
specifications and use cases documenting business requirements for new
functionality

Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation
best practices
​

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*