Greetings,
Hope you are doing well!
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
interested, Please do send me your updated resume and the best number to
reach you.
*// Must have 9+ Years experience in .Net //*

Job Title: Senior .Net Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6+ Years contract

Job Description:
9+ years of full lifecycle development experience on the .NET platform with
strong hands on expertise in building enterprise web applications,
integration etc.
In-depth understanding and experience with the .NET platform, C#, ASP.NET,
and ADO.NET, JavaScript, HTML, CSS, and SQL.
Design Document / Wire Frame preparation Based on FSD
Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review,
identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability
analysis
Designing, coding and debugging applications in various MS & .NET
languages.
Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
Maintain standards compliance
Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports

With below Skill Sets:
.NET 4.5, C#, Web Services, Windows Services, WCF, XML, SQL Server & ASP.NET

Thanks,
Jack Dorsan
Please send your updated resume to jack.dor...@panzersolutions.com