Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please share the profiles at *r...@teknavigators.com
<r...@teknavigators.com>*

*POSITION TITLE:  Software Build, Configuration, and Tools Engineer*

*LOCATION:  Austin, TX*

*TYPE OF ROLE:  Contract – 6 Mo*

*Skype!!!*

*STATUS OF CANDIDATE:  US Citizen or GC*

*JOB DESCRIPTION: *

Tools Engineer in Austin, TX. This is a Contract to Hire position with the
client. This engineer will work to deliver implementation of solutions that
process real-time, real-world sensor information into toll transactions and
operations information. He or she will be responsible for managing and
engineering the backbone of our software development practices: build,
configuration/versioning, and tools. He or she will manage our Git branch
and merge workflow as well as maintain and enhance our supporting toolset.
This position blends elements of systems administration, coding, and
business processes in one package, with tremendous opportunity for
individual contributions and ownership.

*Responsibilities:*

   - Documenting and enforcing the SDLC and change management workflows
   - Managing the branch and merge workflow for Git
   - Managing build and release of our products for various clients, across
   multiple custom installations
   - Engineer improvements to processes including automation, scripting,
   and plug-ins
   - Own our toolset, both internal and third party (including Jira,
   Confluence, Fisheye/Crucible)
   - Create new plug-ins, scripts, and tools as necessary to improve the
   process

 *Requirements:*

   - Undergraduate degree in computer science or related field
   - Ability to code in Java or C++ and JavaScript, as well as familiarity
   with HTML and CSS
   - 1+ years software development or configuration/build management
   experience
   - Familiarity with Git or similar version control systems
   - Familiarity with Atlassian or similar workflow/issue, wiki, and code
   review systems
   - Ability to manage and aggressively push project deadlines
   - “Big picture” thinking with regard to design and solution architecting
   - Superior English writing and communication skills
   - Desire to learn new skills and improve existing ones
   - Linux & Windows familiarity

 *Desired Skills and Experience:*

   - Systems administration experience
   - Keen eye for process improvement, especially through automation and
   coding of repetitive tasks
   - Knowledge of (micro) transactional or tolling systems
   - Experience with highly-reliable systems
   - Experience with hardware-based or embedded systems

*Waiting for your response*

Best Regards

*Ravi Nigam*

978-558-4666 EXT 101

*TekNavigators*

8875 Hidden River Parkway

Suite 300

Tampa, FL 33637

DISCLAIMER: This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the
that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, use or distribution of the information contained herein is
the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and any
attachments.  You may reply and send an email with "Remove" in the subject
line in order to discontinue communication.