*Hi I have following new requirements if you have any consultants send me
resumes to pa...@genuineitllc.com <pa...@genuineitllc.com>*

*Duration: 6 months *

*Rate: $60/hr on C2C *

*Location: Carrolton, TX *

*This is a Contract to Hire role so need EAD/GC/citizens only  5 positions.*

*Our client is looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer in
Test to join the Quality Assurance team for a 6 month contract-to-hire
position, or direct hire. The successful candidate will be have
responsibilities in the Store Systems and Online lending domain.  We are
seeking candidates that have a strong drive for results, good interpersonal
skills and the ability to work both independently and in a team
environment. They should be fully capable of understanding complex systems
and developing functional and performance test plans and test cases, for
the same. They are also expected to be significant contributors in the
design and development of high quality test automation. SDETs are expected
to continuously raise the bar for QA practices, establishing and
documenting procedures which are applicable company-wide. They need to be
abreast of the latest technologies both in the company and industry and be
able to utilize them to good effect.*

*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*

   - Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best
   practices for both Agile and Iterative methodologies, including coding
   standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes,
   testing, and deployment
   - Experience developing in both a Windows and Linux based environment
   - Experience with web services and databases, preferably Oracle
   - Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and
   management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and
   technical designs
   - The ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with
   time-sensitive deadlines is essential
   - Experience developing an automated test plan and strategy for
   large-scale IT systems
   - Knowledge of Service Virtualization tools such as CA Lisa tool or
   Green Hat a strong plus
   - Experience with combinatorial/pair-wise testing techniques a strong
   plus

*Specific knowledge, skills and abilities:*

   - A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science and a several
   years’ experience in testing or development is desired
   - Programming experience with C++, .NET, and/or Java is required for
   this position
   - Extensive knowledge in VB Script and advanced SQL queries
   - Experience developing high quality test plans and test cases
   - Experience developing automation tools and frameworks is required
   using Selenium
   - Experience with functional, performance and stress testing for both
   web applications and back end services is a big plus
   - Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills and an ability to
   come up with creative solutions to impossible-to-solve problems
   - Excellent communication skills both oral and written presentation, and
   comfortable presenting materials across multiple levels of the organization
   - HP UFT
   - Microsoft Visual Studio and TFS
   - CA Lisa, IBM Service Virtualization(Green Hat), SoapUI

*With Warm Regards*

PAWAN,

[image: logo_final]

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]
 Ph: 512 298 3758

pa...@genuineitllc.com

pawan.genuineit...@gmail.com

pawan.genuineit...@yahoo.com

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3/

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]