Hello Associate,

Greetings for the day!!

One of my clients in (*Herndon, VA*) is looking for a (*Automation
Architect *) for a contract position, please have a look into the
description and let me know your interest.

*Job Details: Job Details: Title: Automation Architect  Location: Reston,
VA for few days initially and Herndon, VA for entire project Duration: Long
Term Contract / Full Time Job Description: *Overall 10+ years of IT QA
experience with no less than 6 years of scripting experience delivering
successful products in *Agile/Scrum environment*
*Must have experience in TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behavior
Driven Development)*
Must have strong *Automated Test tool proficiency with experience on
Selenium & Cucumber Automation framework*
Should have *Java development background including 3 years of experience on
Core Java, Spring, Hibernate*
Must have strong knowledge and hands-on experience with *Gherkin, Junit and
Mockito*
Experience in *automating AngularJS UI preferably using Jasmine automation
tool*
Experience in *API / Webservices test automation*

I’ll be looking forward to hear from your end.

Have a great day ahead.

Thanks & Regards
Rajendhra
Talent Acquisition Group
Direct: (512) 308 3789 | Desk: (512) 237 7820 x 102
*rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com* <rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com>  |
http://www.ttssolutionsusa.com
13809 Research Blvd, Suite 279, Austin, TX 78750