*Dear All,If you have anyone with you for the following position, please
send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current Location and
Pay Rate as soon as possible.Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP
to mayan...@idctechnologies.com <mayan...@idctechnologies.com>
Your earlier reply would be highly appreciated*

Title: Senior Systems Analyst - Fixed Income
Contract Duration: 6+ months
Location: Boston, Massachusetts

Keys to the Job

Strong Investment Systems knowledge - Candidates need to understand the
investment domain and how they interact with other systems. For example,
someone that has experience with Pricing or Security Master and understand
how these interact with the other systems.

Strong Systems Analysis exp

Ability to interact with the Business Users including Portfolio Managers so
they need to have a strong understanding of the investment business.

Strong SQL skills - Needs to be able to write SQL queries (We are not
looking for a developer but writing queries is a daily occurrence) and be
able to navigate through the data model.

Buy Side Experience is a big +

Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills

In the Fixed-Income Decision Support area, this individual will take on
moderate to complex issues that originate from our business or from other
application teams.

It is expected that this individual will become knowledgeable enough in the
applications and processes that we support, such as fixed-income analytics,
report development, and portfolio management tools, so that he/she can take
an active role in solving problems.

ยท Resolve moderate to complex problems that originate from members of the
business as well as related application teams. These include issues with
reports, portfolio management applications, fixed-income analytics, our
investor-oriented data model, and other applications and processes.

On a regular basis, evening and weekend work will be required in order to
provide routine revolving coverage, to address critical production issues,
or to provide assistance with disaster recovery testing, smoke testing or
other off-hours activities.

Implement business solutions aimed at investment process efficiency, data
quality improvements and simplifying investor work flow.

Thanks & Regards
Mayank Tripathi

Technical Recruiter

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: logo]

IDC Technologies

1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035
Phone: 408 459 5786, Fax: *408-608-6088* <408-608-6088>

Email: *mayan...@idctechnologies.com* <mayan...@idctechnologies.com>
Website: *www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
GTalk/YM:  mtripathi.recruiter
MP Please consider the environment before printing this email.