*Ab Initio EME Administrator – Contract  *

*Location: Chicago, IL until 8/2016*

*Rate: Open*

We’re in search of an experienced Ab Initio EME Administrator for a
contract opportunity with our client in Chicago.

*Job Description:*

The ETL Architect/Ab Initio Administrator is responsible for all tasks
involved in the administration of the Ab Initio tools and ETL. This
resource will focus on the access, server and file system management,
licensing, administering metadata hub, Operational Console, troubleshooting
and root cause analysis of environmental issues, providing guidance for ETL
developers on the design and integration of the ETL components and
resolving technical and data centric issues.

*KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES*

   - Installation, configuration, and administration of ETL tools
   - Enterprise Meta>Environment (EME)
   - Setup and maintenance of environments created to support projects
   - Technical Metadata Management in Ab Initio Metadata Hub (MDH)
   - Working with teams to maintain the data lineage in MDH and resolve
   data reference issues
   - MDH customization of new tables and loaders for storing reference data
   - Management and maintenance of ETL tools software releases
   - Design and develop automated ETL processes
   - Assist in the design of the ETL application.
   - Assist in de-identification and data masking of data for use by
   development and testing teams

Below is a list of some of the skills that the person should have:

 Advance knowledge of Ab Initio Graphical Development Environment (GDE)

   - Advance knowledge of Ab Initio Infrastructure
   - Advance knowledge of Ab Initio Meta Data Hub
   - Advance knowledge of Ab Initio Operational Console
   - Advance knowledge of UNIX and SQL

Education or training in analytical/programming skills, computer science,
or database technologies and experience operating within high-tech
environment.

Eight (8) plus years of experience working in large, complex technical
efforts involving multiple facets of a business system or IT program.

Experience in data warehousing, ETL administration, information systems
development, system design/computer software and programming. Experience in
Healthcare Informatics is a plus.

*Minimum Education:*

MA/MS Degree or equivalent experience. Certification on ETL tools
preferred, but not required.

*With Warm Regards*

PAWAN,

[image: logo_final]

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]
 Ph: 512 298 3758

pa...@genuineitllc.com

pawan.genuineit...@gmail.com

pawan.genuineit...@yahoo.com

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3/

* <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3>*

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]