*Hi I have following new requirements if you have any consultants send me
resumes to pa...@genuineitllc.com <pa...@genuineitllc.com>*

*Hi Partners – I have 4 new positions that I need your help with.  *

*Ember.js is required – candidates without this skill set will not be
considered.  *

*Healthcare industry experience is preferred but, not required.  *

*They will consider non-local candidates and they will hire from a Skype
interview.*

*Front-end Web Developer x 4*

*55-60 C2C*

*Broomfield, CO*

*9 months*

What We’re Looking For

We are seeking a creative Front-end Web Developer who is proficient at
conceptualizing interfaces, turning whiteboard sketches into working
prototypes, and transforming meticulously designed mockups into smooth and
stunning interfaces.

To be successful in this position, you must be a self-starter and enjoy
working with a highly collaborative team in a fast paced environment while
managing multiple, concurrent tasks.

Responsibilities

·        Develop mark-up that upholds web standards, accessibility, and
usability while also being fast and lean

·        Stay current on the latest in front-end development practices and
technology (HTML5, CSS3, responsive web design, etc.)

·        Collaborate with backend developers and UX designers to create
best in class web applications

·        Build and manage tools to help us test design concepts and
messaging

·        Strong communication skills

·        Strong attention to detail

Skills and Experience

·        *Specific high expertise with Ember.js *

·        3+ years of experience with and exemplary knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS

·        3+ years’ experience developing and troubleshooting cross-browser
and device solutions

·        Practiced at progressive enhancement and/or graceful degradation

·        Comfortable with writing native JavaScript as well as using
frameworks (Backbone, Angular, Ember) and libraries (jQuery)

·        Proficiency with Version control systems, especially Git.

·        Healthcare industry experience

·        Experience with front-end testing frameworks such as Selenium

·        Working within an agile development cycle

·        Developing mobile optimized sites

·        Graphic design skills

·        Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, or other
graphics software

*With Warm Regards*

PAWAN,

[image: logo_final]

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]
 Ph: 512 298 3758

pa...@genuineitllc.com

pawan.genuineit...@gmail.com

pawan.genuineit...@yahoo.com

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3/

* <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3>*

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]