Hello,

We are seeking a Lead Java Developer for our project in Atlanta. Please
send profiles to
* pav...@promatrixcorp.com <pav...@promatrixcorp.com>*

<pav...@promatrixcorp.com>

*Reach me on 732-964-1445 *  141*

*Lead Java Developer*

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

*Duration: 1 year*

*Client: Prokarma*

Need US, GC & Face to Face interview is required.

·         Strong (6+ years) development skillset:* J2EE, JSP, Servlets,
Spring, Hibernate, Transact SQL, Web Services (SOAP, RESTful)*

·         This role manages 3rd  level production support issues and
investigates and document RCA’s on issues identified for technical
application stack quickly and recommend solutions

·         Experience a*rchitecting technical designs* based on functional
and business requirements.

·         Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written

·         Conducts code reviews and performs code merges of approved code.

·

*Thanks&Regards:*

Pavan K

 *Contact:  732-964-1445 *  141*