Hello Associate,

Greetings for the day!!

One of my clients in *(Orlando, FL*) is looking for a *(Performance
Architect*) for a contract position, please have a look into the
description and let me know your interest.

*Requisition ID:*

#TTSCA017

*No. of Positions:*

1

*Job Title:*

Performance Architect

*Work Location:*

Orlando, FL

*Contract Duration:*

Long Term Contract

*Right to Hire:*

No

*Direct Hire:*

No

*Pay Rate/Salary(All Inclusive):*

DOE

*Expenses Paid*

No

*End Customer:*

Confidential

*H1’s Accepted*

Yes

*Interview Process*

Phone + Skype

*Primary Skills:*

Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web services/JAX-WS/ JAX-RS, Ant, Maven

Jprobe, Jprofiler, dynatrace, introscope, JConsole, JVisualVM, Java Mission
Control

Tuning, GC, Query Tuning,   Threaddump, Heapdump, analysis, profiling

Performance Testing, AWR, OutOfMemoryError, Performance Engineering

•         8-12 years of overall experience with minimum 5 years of
experience in development

•         Good track record in architecture, design and development of
complex/large scale Java/J2EE applications.

•         Exposure to middleware and SOA systems

•         Good track record in architecture, design and development of
complex/large scale Java/J2EE/.Net applications.

•         Sound understanding of architectural principles, design pattern
and industry best practices

*Profiling:* JProbe/JProfiler,

*Analysis:* Thread dump analyzer/ThreadLogic, Heap dump analyzer/Eclipse
MAT, GCViewer

 *Monitoring:* Wireshark, JConsole/JVisualVM/ Java Mission Control, HP
Diagnostics/ Wily Introscope/dynaTrace, YSlow/dynaTrace AJAX/PageSpeed
*Technologies:* Java/J2EE, Jboss, Weblogic, Websphere, Oracle/DB2/MySQL,
Cloud computing, SOA, Mobile Computing, JSF, Mongo DB

*Frameworks:* Spring, Hibernate, Web services (SOAP/REST) /JAX-WS/ JAX-RS,
Ant/Maven, Hadoop, JQuery, Angular JS

*Contact Details:* Rajendhra

rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com

512-308-3789

I’ll be looking forward to hear from your end.

Have a great day ahead.

Thanks & Regards
Rajendhra
Talent Acquisition Group
Direct: (512) 308 3789 | Desk: (512) 237 7820 x 102
*rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com* <rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com>  |
http://www.ttssolutionsusa.com
13809 Research Blvd, Suite 279, Austin, TX 78750