*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com>*
*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.*
*-Resumes without Linkedin ID & 2 Professional references will not be
considered.*

​
*Salesforce Architect*

*Portland, ME *

*6 Months contract *

Examples of key activities include:

Make recommendations and propose system solutions to meet business
requirements.

Design the data and technical system changes.

Oversee development of data and technical changes, and validate and
implement the data and technical changes provided by the vendor.

Act as liaison with the vendors, development teams and business users to
create and finalize end-to-end technical solutions.

Update system documentation as changes/enhancements are deployed to ensure
accuracy.

*Required Skills: *

Advanced Knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform

Experience in architecture/design/development of desktop and web
applications using Java, .NET, Oracle, SQL Server technologies

Advanced Knowledge in web service/ETL integration architecture/design using
tools like Informatica, TIBCO

Experience in system/infrastructure architecture for applications

Experience in evaluating business requirements and designing/developing
solutions

Experience in using software design/architecture documentation tools System
architect, Visio etc.

Knowledge and adaptation of software configuration, change, release and
service management processes

*Software Expertise: *

Mastery of client/server and distributed applications, project life cycle,
and the basics of technical operations (networks, data center, database,
integration, and migration activities)

Development Methodology - has mastered, and understands common development
models including waterfall and agile processes

Mastery of unit testing, software change management, software release
management

4 years' experience writing software derived from use cases

Some Enterprise Architecture experience desired

Understanding of Architecture frameworks (i.e., TOGAF, Zachman, FEAF)

Architecture lifecycle development methodologies

Performance Architecture including root cause analysis, problem management
and performance tuning
Understands Systems engineering techniques (i.e., portfolio analysis,
analysis of alternatives, architecture modeling)

​
Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*