Dear Friend

Support me for the sure shot requirements.

#1)We are looking for Sap Apo PPds guy with IEEE model Mixing Automotive
exp for one of our client in Wisconsin.

Rate on C2C depends on experience.

#2) Position Role/Tile: SAP GTS Configurator

Estimated Start Date:  9/14/2015

Location: Redmond, WA

Responsibilities:

Strong  hands on configuration experience in SAP GTS System with business
process  knowledge and at least 2 full lifecycle implementations in this
space

- Specific knowledge of

              License Determination and ECCN Controls

              DPL/SPL/Embargo Check

             Trade Import documentation

             Electronic Customs Communication reports

-- Ability to translate functional requirements into technical terms
relevant to SAP

- Proven communication skills, ability to work with business and design the
business processes into SAP

- Responsible for implementing the designed solution meeting business needs
and providing leading practices experience in their area.

- Responsible to manage solution scope within standard software
capabilities to degree possible.

- Works closely with client to verify requirements are captured in the
solution design.
- Works with other process leads to communicate cross functional
requirements.

--

Thanks and best regards,

*Ram*

Tech Recruiter

www.miracleconsult.com

Specialized in SAP Online Training || Recruiting || SAP Total solutions

http://miracleconsult.com/miracle_education

Training: SAP EWM || SAP SUCCESS FACTOR || SAP TM and others.

Add: https://in.linkedin.com/in/ram4ever