Hi ,

Hope you are doing great!

This is *Ash* from *Oslo Solutions,* we have the below opening with our *Direct
Client*. Please go through the below job description and let me know your
comfort and availability so that we can discuss and proceed further.

*Title              :   Software Development Lead and Software Development
Manager*

*Location          :  Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration         :  Long term*

*Need Citizen’s profiles only*

In this role you will provide supervision for a team of software developers
engaged in a variety of projects supporting the Facets environment of
UnitedHealth Group Community & State.   Preference is given to candidates
with prior supervisory / management experience.

*Primary Responsibilities:*

·         Be the development point of contact for end to end project
delivery.

·         Responsible for assessing the Business requirements, understand
the current system design/architecture/functionality to a very detailed
level and come up with best possible technical approach to meet the
requirements.

·         Willing to learn new technologies and business processes with an
ability to quickly adapt to changes.

·         Reviews the tasks performed by Application Developers, provide
guidance and ensure the team follows best practices for design and
development.

·         Collaborate with the team on application architecture design and
decision-making

·         Help the team build robust/scalable applications.

·         Perform code reviews and give guidance on technology and SDLC
best practices/ standards to developers on the team to ensure quality
delivery.

·         Ability to translate highly complex concepts in ways that can be
understood by a variety of audiences

·         Influence senior leadership to adopt new ideas, products, and/or
approaches

·         Provide alternate design solutions along with project estimates

·         Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills

·         Should be Self-directed and a Good team player

*Required Qualifications:*

·         8+ years of Software Development Life Cycle experience

·         6+years SQL developer experience working on Oracle/Sybase
Databases,  designing backend application tables, building complex
functions and stored procedures, fine tuning queries to improve performance

·         4+ years of experience working on ETL tools like Datastage or
programming languages like Java/C#

*Preferred Qualifications:*

·         Experience working on health care systems with exposure to EDI
and HIPAA transactions

·         Knowledge of Facets or claims systems a plus

·         DBA experience a plus

·         Experience working on WTX(Mercator)

·         Experience as a Mainframe developer

·         Experience working in a virtual team environment;

·         Experience with Source Control systems (like SVN), Testing tools
(like ALM)

*Looking forward to hear from you soon.*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ash*
Oslo Solutions LLC.
Phone: (206)-317-1596
Email: a...@oslosolutions.com <r...@oslosolutions.com>

http://www.oslosolutions.com

Oslo Solutions LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We promote
and support a diverse workforce at all levels of the company. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability. All
applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability,
competence, and performance of the essential functions of their positions.”