Hi,

Hope you are doing very well. We have urgent requirement for the below
position. If you have any excellent match for this position please send me
resume and contact details.

Please reply me your email at son...@e-solutionsinc.com

NOTE: If H1 candidate, We would require H1 copy at the time of submission
or Before the Interview.

*Title: Oracle DBA*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: Long Term*

*REQUIREMENT:*

·         Should have a 100% in-depth knowledge with all versions of
Oracle, (Database, Oracle Forms/Reports, .NET, Microsoft SQL) running on
Windows OS (All supported OS)

·         Should have a strong understanding of Infrastructure networks
(Windows OS), EMC networks, SANS, Java

·         Should be able to work with custom built Database, Forms and
Reports services (not typical out of the box type setup)

·         Should be able to read/comprehend batch codes and reengineer as
needed.

·         Should be able to decode the logic  for code, stored procedures,
schemas

·         Should be able to draw an in-depth ER diagram of the entire
database

·         Extensive experience on project documentation

·         Knowledge of the following softwares:

*Oracle Software:*

Oracle Database 11g Release 11.2.0.1.0 - 64bit Production

With the Real Application Clusters and Automatic Storage Management options

PL/SQL Release 11.2.0.1.0 - Production

CORE    11.2.0.1.0      Production

TNS for 64-bit Windows: Version 11.2.0.1.0 - Production

NLSRTL Version 11.2.0.1.0 - Production

Thanks & Regards,

Sony Singh

E-Solutions Inc

2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA - 95113

*Desk:*  408-827-9454

*Fax*:     408-521-0167

*Email**:* son...@e-solutionsinc.com