*Hi I have following new requirements if you have any consultants send me
resumes to pa...@genuineitllc.com <pa...@genuineitllc.com>*

This is a backfill for someone that just put in their 1 week notice Below
is the skillset for what needs to be replaced; let me know if you have
anyone.

Start: Monday, 9/28 MUST

Rate: Open

*SAP Business Objects Developer/Admin  *

Data warehouse is built in SQL server 2008 to analyze financial
information, client accounting, practice area, training, human resources
and to analyze contract with vendor and client.

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*

·         Gathering business and user requirements for reporting purpose
through meetings.

·         Created a new publication and scheduled a new Crystal, Webi and
Deski Reports.

·         Maintained and Updated existing Universe, Crystal, Deski and Webi
reports in order to meet User and Business expectation.

·         Maintained, Updated and Created new users, groups for technical
and non-technical person/team and provided them enough privileges in order
to access Reports, Universes.

·         Troubleshooting Reports, Universes and Business Objects servers
to flawless work on Business Objects.

·         Created/modified new and existing stored procedure and SQL in
order to meet the user requirements.

·         All BO users logins and Security checks verification and
monitoring BO server including Test running with optimal performance

·         Monitoring all DB services and testing the availability of all
Universe connections to respective Databases.

·         Troubleshooting if any issues with Reports/Server/Universe and
attending regular IT calls for Business Objects.

·         Server Installation, Maintenance, Patching and upgrading.

·         Installation, migration and new implementation of BO server from
BO XI 3.1 to BI 4.0.

*With Warm Regards*

PAWAN,

[image: logo_final]

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]
 Ph: 512 298 3758

pa...@genuineitllc.com

pawan.genuineit...@gmail.com

pawan.genuineit...@yahoo.com

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3/

* <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3>*

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]