*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing well…..*

*Please send resumes to **prave...@hclglobal.com* <prave...@hclglobal.com>

*Role: Sr. ETL Tester*

*Location: Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration: long Term*

*Rate: $60/hr *

*Looking for GC and USC*

*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*

*Responsibilities*

·      Work concurrently on several projects, each with specific
instructions that may differ from project to project

·      Ensure that quality processes are carried out through all phases of
the Software Development Lifecycle

·      Develop and implement efficient and effective testing strategy, test
conditions and test scripts

·      Ability to develop database testing queries using complex SQL.

·      Work closely with the Business and Developers to test business
critical functionality of the reports.

·      Partner with the Business and the Development Teams to fix defects.

·      Ability to test the flow of data between the databases and the
reports.

·      Work with project team to identify risks if quality assurance
process is not followed

·      Own and manage test environments and processes.

·      Reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues.

·      Understand mapping specifications and to build test cases based on
the business requirements.

*Following are the skillset required for traditional Sr. QA*

·      QA: 7+ years

·      SQL: 5+ years

·      ETL DWH Testing: 5+ years

·      HP ALM: 3+ years