*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing well…..*

*Please send resumes to **prave...@hclglobal.com* <prave...@hclglobal.com>

*Role: Sr Java Developer Location: Lansing, MI Duration: 12+ Months*

*Rate: $65/hr on C2C*

*“State Experience Highly Preferred” *

*Looking for GC and USC*

*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*

*Skills Required*

•      Minimum 8 years in JAVA/J2EE, CSS, JavaScript, and JBOSS, hibernate,
MyEclipse

•      Minimum 5 years in system, communication and user documentation

•      Minimum 5 years with PL/SQL

•      Minimum 4 years in Oracle environment

•      Minimum 4 years with web architecture management

•      Minimum 3 years in project plan management

•      Advanced proficiency with all MS Office applications and Microsoft
Visio.

•      Strong written and communication skills.

*Skills Preferred*

•      Ability to conduct training & information sessions, communicate at a
level appropriate to the audience, make oral and written reports and
presentations.

*Experience Required*

•      Experience in reviewing user work requests, analyze testing
requirements, develop testing specifications and coordinate testing in
multiple environments.

•      Review and validate the development of test data and scenarios
incorporating business rules.

•      Validate and implement test procedures for applications used.

*Experience Preferred*

Experience with Test Management tools Microsoft Team Foundation Server, HP
Load/Road Runner, HP QTP (Quick Test Professional).

Thanks&Regards,
Praveeth.chava,
Accounts Manager
Ph: 248-473-0720 EXT 163