This is a sure shot req.
Are you strong on SQL?
I need some one strong in SQL with SAP MM.

Location : Minneapolis
Skill set level - Medium
Experience: 8 Years

Job description:

What we are looking for is a resource with SAP MM knowledge and skillset as
well as strong SQL skills.  The resource will be working with the business
and conversion team as we work to convert product data into SAP for
finished goods.  I have guys on the team working on the conversion
functional specs, so really this resource is going to help work with the
team as we consolidate data into conversion holding tables from
spreadsheets to prep for the conversion.  I don’t need someone with SAP
material master config skills, but someone who is familiar with material
master.

--

Thanks and best regards,

*Ram*

Tech Recruiter

www.miracleconsult.com

Specialized in SAP Online Training || Recruiting || SAP Total solutions

http://miracleconsult.com/miracle_education

Training: SAP EWM || SAP SUCCESS FACTOR || SAP TM and others.

Add: https://in.linkedin.com/in/ram4ever