Hello Partners,

We are looking for* Sr. Security Engineer* for one of our client at *Foster
City, CA*. Please let me know your interest.

*Sr. Security Engineer*

*Location: Foster City, CA*

*Duration: 10 month contract*

*Local candidate preferred.*

*Responsibilities*

·         Implement automated configuration compliance assessments of SOX
systems

·         Implement automated configuration compliance assessments of
general server and database systems (Windows, Linux, SQL and Oracle)

·         Review and analyze existing enterprise network and data security
baselines for effectiveness and efficiency, and develop strategies to
improve or enhance baselines

·         Liaise with system, database and application administrators to
assist with implementation and rollout of an automated security
configuration compliance assessment solution and the accompanying business
processes

·         Research emerging technologies in support of IT security
enhancement and development efforts

·         Assist in formalizing and updating security policies, procedures
and technical standards; auditing/monitoring compliance with those
standards; developing technical checks to verify compliance with technical
controls

*Requirements*

·         Bachelor’s Degree

·         5 years’ of progressively responsible IT experience with at *least
3 years of security/infrastructure protection experience*

·         Experience performing project focused information security work
with cross-functional teams in an enterprise setting

·         Must have a good understanding of the following security
domains: *Audit
and Monitoring, Risk Response & Recovery, Cryptography, Data
Communications, Computer Operations Security, Telecommunications & Network
Security*

*Nice to Have*

·         CISSP or other security certification

*Thanks & Regards*

*Dev Chauhan*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

D:  206-274-4684

F: 206-319-4579

dev.chau...@i-tecsol.com <himanshu.kak...@i-tecsol.com>

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.