*Please send reply to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com *
*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.*
*-Resumes with Linkedin URL / 2 Professional references only will be processed.*

Position: Systems Architect
Location: Mounds View, MN
Duration: 12 Months
Position Description: This is a Sr. Level Role.
Analyzes, operates, administers, maintains, tests, and implements the
network interconnections of devices, systems, and/or communication
services to meet the functional objectives of the business.
Will also be responsible for the overall development and growth of the
network including migrations, system upgrades, and other maintenance
issues.
Will also have management duties within the group. Will be responsible
for the overall design, structure and usage of the network.
This position will be responsible for technologies related to Mobile
Device Management (MDM) and Apple Mac Management.
Technology proficiency in Airwatch, MobileIron, and future technology
directions.
Ability to keep pace on OS (iOS, Android, BES) beta and next
generation releases
Communicate enterprise direction on those platforms manage the rollout
of new OS versions
Ability to provide analysis and recommendations on future direction of
mobile operating systems and technology platforms.
Ability to work with the business on MDM initiatives for medical
device product development.
Ability to collect data from various data sources (SQL, Log Files,
etc.), develop reports and present dashboard views of health.
Solid scripting capabilities with PowerShell.
Ability to review Secure Email Gateway to ensure only registered
devices are getting through.
Provide technology roadmaps.
JAMF Management is a desired skillset.

Who are we?
The Medtronic Global IT Client Services organization is responsible
for global enterprise support of client facing platforms and
productivity tools.
We are accountable for integration of Global teams providing
Enterprise Support Services such as desktop, Helpdesk, productivity
tools and field services including product manufacturing, lab and
distribution areas.

Qualifications:
10+ years of IT experience
5+ years of IT leadership in the mobile device management space
Experience with working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
Experience with managing customer and business expectations
Knowledge and understanding enterprise environments
Strong communication skills, including communication with employees,
clients, upper management
Excellent organizational skills
Excellent team leadership skills
Strong results orientation (driving to deadlines, project goals, etc.)
Global orientation/experience
Ability to work collaboratively and partner with suppliers, employees,
leaders and clients
Broad business knowledge and experience
Global project experience
Ability to work independently
Excellent presentation skills including the ability to translate
highly technical information into business terminology

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*