--
*Please send reply to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com *
*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.*
*-Resumes with Linkedin URL / 2 Professional references only will be processed.*

Position: Front-End Developer
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: 6 months Contract role
Roles and responsibilities
Coordinate creation of UI/UX wireframes and interactive mock-ups;
review proposed practices and ensure components meet architecture
goals and compatibility standards
Oversee UI/UX consistency review design and code for front-end web development
Partner with DevOps to create and continuously improve UI/UX
configuration management processes
Transform acceptance criteria (requirements) into efficient and
effective designs built upon approved system architectures; address
scalability, recoverability, security, and maintainability
Maintain third-party library dependencies; assure compatibility,
scalability, and maintainability
Develop and test complex software components/systems in compliance
with development department standards Implement approved system
architecture; provide feedback during discussions and review sessions
Implement cross-browser component/architecture compatibility with
graceful fallbacks
Conduct unit and integration testing using JavaScript controller logic
Exhibit high levels of engagement of Agile team
deliverables/ceremonies at all times, understand Agile SAFe
methodology and instill best practices into the process

KEY COMPETENCIES
Strong understanding of system architecture
Demonstrates timeliness and urgency
Understands Agile SAFe methodology and what role technical team members plan
High attention to detail • Strong interpersonal skills; excellent
verbal and written communication skills

EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with experience in user
experience definition and user interface design
Bachelor's Degree or higher in a technical discipline or the
equivalent technical training and years of related work experience
Minimum of 5 years of web-based application development experience
Certifications a plus
Insurance industry experience/knowledge a plus
Experience with mobile technologies/development a plus
Hands on development experience with the following technologies/environments:
Extensive experience with web-based development using HTML, CSS, and JavaScript
Strong knowledge of JavaScript libraries/frameworks such as jQuery or AngularJS
Strong knowledge of XML, JSON
Strong knowledge of REST and Resource Oriented Architectures
Subversion/Git
Automated build scripting Gulp and/or Grunt a plus
Internet standards such as HTTP, XML, SOAP, SMTP, Web Services
Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server • Operating systems including Microsoft
Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7 and Linux
Object/View modeling as it relates to database design
MVC/MVVM Design
Object-oriented design and programming
Highly scalable and available system design
Web-based system/application security for internet, intranet, and extranet
Keen sense of information architecture and responsive visual design
Motivated by writing fast, scalable code with testability in mind

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*