*Please send reply to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com *
*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.*
*-Resumes with Linkedin URL / 2 Professional references only will be
processed.*

​
*Title: Network Admin*

*Duration: 2+ months *

*Location: Woodlands, TX *

6+ years of experience in three major areas, including: CISCO Network
Admin, CCNA, and ASA Firewalls.

The purpose of this position is to administer, install, and support network
(routers, switches, firewall, etc) and telecommunications for the
facilities, hospital partner, and external vendors.

*Responsibilities for this Position Include: *

*Essential Job Functions: *

Install, configure, and verify new and existing network and
telecommunications hardware

Manage projects to facilitate new circuit installation and firewall
management

Responsible for the template and configuration of the switch ports, VLAN
(data, radiology, surveillance, video conferencing, etc), and routing of
data flow of the network internally and to external hospital partner and
third party vendors

Optimize the performance of all components of the network facilities with
approval and supervision from the IT department management

Schedule and perform regular backups and test restore of network and phone
configurations

*Other Job Functions: *

Attend staff meetings or other company sponsored or mandated meetings as
required Travel to all facility locations as required

Perform additional duties as assigned

Ability to work off-hours and on call when required

*Basic Qualifications: *

Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems (MIS) or Computer
Science or equivalent technical work experience, required

Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or equivalent technical work
experience, required

3+ year of experience with VPN, IPS, web filters and Cisco ASA or
Enterprise level firewall, required

3+ year of experience with hardware or virtual load-balancers in supporting
high-availability environments for web and database services, required

3+ year of experience in routing protocols with EIGRP, OSPF, BGP in support
of multi-pathing for high-availability, required

3+ year of experience in working with T1, Metro Ethernet, MPLS and AVPN
networking for satellite sites, required

Experience in monitoring & troubleshooting network performance issues
including using netflow, scanners and sniffers, required

5+ year directly related experience, required

3+ year of implementing and managing SIP trunks and VoIP systems;
specifically Cisco UCM, required

Experience with Cisco hardware; voice gateway routers, switches, ASA
Firewall and Wireless APs, required

Proven experience in designing a network for enterprise datacenter and
spoke sites, required

Experience with Brocade\EMC or Cisco SAN Switches, preferred

Knowledgeable on fiber optics, twisted pair, coaxial cable and video
conferencing H.320 and H323 protocols
Position requires fluency in English; written and oral communication​

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*