Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing great, please let me know if you have any suitable
consultant.

*Role : SAS Analyst*
*Location : Pittsburgh, PA*
*Duration : 6+ months*

This is for mid to upper level analyst.

· Any/All candidates submitted must have experience with *Marketing Mix and
Forecasting*.
DO NOT send on any candidates that do not have experience with *Marketing
Mix and Forecasting*.

· Key skills would be SAS and MS Office including Excel. We are looking for
strong analytical folks, not technical or Big Data at this time. R is a
definite plus as it will help moving forward with other projects.
· Experience working within the *CPG (consumer packaged goods)* industry is
highly desired.

Thanks
*Dayanand Sagar K*
Global Information Technology Inc.