Hi,
Hope you are doing good,
I  have below requirement for one our client, let me know if you have any
one available.  *Replay to sw...@genuineitllc.com *

*Sr. Security/Firewall Engineer*
*Richardson, TX (possible travel Other Locations Sunnyvale, CA or Raleigh,
NC)*
*6 M + *

*Job Details:*
•                 Responsible for working on client networks in a
consulting role, providing security architecture design, leading
implementations of security solutions, and providing remote and onsite
operational support for customers.
•                 The Security Engineer also plays a key role in the daily
processing of Work Orders, Change Requests, and Incident Handling for
operational systems.

*Mandatory Skills:*
•                 *8+ years’ experience with IT security, networking and
enterprise technologies*
•                 Extensive hands-on experience designing, implementing and
troubleshooting the following technologies: Check Point, Cisco, VPN, VMware
and Microsoft enterprise applications
•                 2-3 years’ experience in a customer facing consultancy
role
•                 Experience working in an ITIL-modeled IT environment

*Education and Certifications:*
•                 Check Point CCSE certification *(preferred)*
•                 CISSP certification (preferred)
•                 Bachelor's Degree from an accredited *institution
(required)*
•                 Cisco Security Certification or equivalent *experience
(required)*
•                 CISA or GIAC Certification (*preferred).*

*Duties Include:*
•                 Provide security architecture design and consulting for
pre and post sales support of customer environments.
•                 We have Firemon Firewall Policy Optimzer, and need to
make operational for internal use of policy optimization and change
monitoring, with secure access controls
•                 Lead implementation projects to ensure successful
delivery of security services.
•                 Conduct on-site technical implementations or attend
on-site customer meetings, as required.
•                 Provide Level 2 - 3 support to existing customers.
•                 Research, design, and oversee implementation of
information technology, systems, and policies for information security in
support of business needs.
•                 Perform resolutions to security related Work Orders,
Change Requests and Incidents
•                 Provide 7x24 response to P-1 and P-2 level incidents

*With Regards*
*Swamy*
Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*
Making IT Happen…
Desk: *713.230.8558 Ex 101*
Email: sw...@genuineitllc.com