Hi,

Hope your good,

I have a below requirement, so please contact me at mail “
teja.genuineitllc.com” If you have any consultant.

MATRIX Requirement

End Client : projekt202

Job Title : .NET Architect

Order Type : Contract

Number of Openings : 1

Term : 6 months

Pay Rate : Open

City : Seattle, Washington

Advertising Information :

***Market Rate***

Communication and consulting skills need to be phenomenal. They will be
responsible for navigating and dealing with a very large and political
organization

This fast growing industry leader has an immediate 6+ month contract
opportunity in Seattle, WA for a .NET Architect.  Will work with the design
team and clients to understand, document, scope, and execute projects.
Will be adept at gathering and understanding requirements, proposing
logical and physical architectural directions, able to do proof of concepts
as well as be an individual contributor to delivering a project.   Must be
a team leader, mentor, and thought leader in development best practices.

This position requires strong communication and client-facing consulting
skills.

Primary Job Responsibilities:

•             Coding as an individual contributor.

•             Leading a team of developers.

•             Performing Code reviews.

•             Working with design team during discovery phase to understand
project requirements.

•             Providing architectural guidance and ensuring best practices
are being followed.

•             Assisting in scoping projects.

•             Assisting in writing statements of works.

•             Assisting project manager or have light project management
duties

•             Assisting with sales calls / business development.

This position requires:

•             Solution Architects have at least 8+ years of development
history with demonstrable experience in architecting and designing systems.

•             5+ years of .NET Experience using C#.

•             ASP.NET MVC 3+ and WebForms.

•             Excellent OO Analysis and Design Skills.

•             SQL Server Database design / modeling / programming.

•             Test Driven Development, mocking frameworks, IoC, dependency
injection.

•             Good understanding of creating service layers using both
WebAPI and WCF.

•             Front end development using HTML5, CSS, JavaScript and a
responsive design framework like bootstrap.

Preferred experience:

•             CS / MIS Degree or equivalent is a plus.

•             Client side JavaScript framework like Knockout, AngularJS, or
Backbone.

•             NServiceBus

•             Couchbase

•             MSBuild

•             NHibernate

•             MVC

•             LINQ

•             IoC / DI

•             Agile

•             Continuous Integration

•             Previous consulting experience.

•             Experience with other languages (Ruby, Python, Java for
Android, ObjectiveC for iOS) is a plus.

*With Warm Regards *

*Teja*

GenuineIT LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

Ph: 713.230.8558 Ex 101

Fax: 281-605-5969

*E-Mail* :t...@genuineitllc.com

*Gmail *: *raviteja.git*

Looking ahead to work with you for better Business prospects

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.