Dear Recruiters,

Exatech, Inc., an Ohio based company is looking for bench sales resource
immediately to work from the Hyderabad office. We have our own W2s who are
USC/GC/H1B/OPTs. We are working on both C2C requirements and bench
marketing our own candidates who have genuine experience.

The candidate we are looking for should have good communication skills,
hands on experience on bench marketing and should be a go getter.

The company shall pay a salary + incentives in par with the industry. 2
years of genuine experience should do.

Please contact *+91-9246544565* to discuss more on this position or submit
your current resume on mohammed.ab...@exatechinc.com

Thanks & Regards,

*Abdul*

*Exatech Inc*