Hi

Position;* Sr. Business Systems Adviser 10+ Exp with Health Care is must*

Location;* Wellesley MA*

Duration;* Long Term*

*Description/Comment:*

·         Provides oversight and direction to less experience Business
Systems Analysts.

·         Instructs, directs and checks the work of other business systems
analysts. Coaches, motivates and guides team members.

·         Utilizes best practice processes around work assignments, project
management, and quality of output while maximizing overall team
performance.

·         Builds relationships with customers to improve services and
ensure service levels are being met.

·         Has full functional knowledge of area of responsibility

·         Competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases
of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the
application of technology to the current and future business environment.
Creates communication plans (correspondence presentations and other
materials) for knowledge transfer to executives*.*

*Additional Job Details:*

·         Client, a regional health insurance company, has a need for an
experienced Business Systems Analyst with a background in health insurance
and health insurance products to work as a member of a team delivering a
part of an implementation of a distributed claims processing system using
an enterprise services model based on a Service Oriented Architecture
(SOA).

·         In addition to the standard general BA skill set (interviewing
skills, listening skills, analytics skills, facilitation skills, writing
skills, and organizational skills), the BA will be deployed to teams
working on this new system or its related projects. Responsibilities will
include

·         Work with business users to define and analyze problems and align
the most appropriate technical, application or configuration solutions

·         Conduct business process analyses, needs assessments, and
preliminary cost/benefits analyses in an effort to align information
technology solutions with business initiatives

·         Solicit, develop, document and manage requirements and provide
detailed design and business rules to support the requirements throughout
project life cycle up to and through change control

·         Consider the business implications of the application of
technology to the current and future business environment

·         Review system test plans and system tests modules before
implementation Work with the user to select or create appropriate scenarios
to test all results to determine whether system changes met project
specifications; use scenarios to assist the end user in acceptance testing

·         In upgrades, monitor production performance enhancements and
system integrity with end-users

·         Develop detailed implementation and upgrade project plans in
conjunction with other account team associates

·         Ensure that documentation is updated when change requests are
approved for the project

·         Provide input on processes, procedures, or new approaches
Requirements 10+ years of relevant Healthcare Consulting experience or
equivalent combination of education and work experience (i.e. undergraduate
degree and 6-8 years relevant experience)

·         6-8 years of healthcare insurance payer systems (i.e. AMISYS,
Facets, Health Edge), implementation, or equivalent consulting experience

·         Advanced knowledge of system development methodology, project
management, system architecture and analytical/problem solving skills

·         Knowledge of enrolment or claims EDI transactions and file
formats (834, 837, 835, 270, 271), familiarity and experience with data
mapping desired. Knowledge of distributed technical architectures,
preferably Service Oriented Architectures Company Description With more
than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is
rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded.
Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly
volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also
received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our
team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe
that technology is essential for human success. Why work with us? - Life at
Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for
technology. - When we see something that could be improved, we get to work
inventing the solution. - Our people demonstrate our winning culture
through positive and meaningful relationships. - We invest in our people
and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that
fulfils their potential. - Our team members’ health and wellness is our
priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.

*Three to five technical responsibilities of the position:*

·         10+ years of relevant Healthcare Consulting experience or
equivalent combination of education and work experience (i.e. undergraduate
degree and 6-8 years relevant experience)

·         6-8 years of healthcare insurance payer systems (i.e. AMISYS,
Facets, Health Edge), implementation, or equivalent consulting experience

·         Advanced knowledge of system development methodology, project
management, system architecture and analytical/problem solving skills

·         Knowledge of enrolment or claims EDI transactions and file
formats (834, 837, 835, 270, 271), familiarity and experience with data
mapping desired.

·         Knowledge of distributed technical architectures, preferably
Service Oriented Architectures

*Thanks& Regards*

*Kumara Swamy*

*Recruiting Manager*

*Techpro IT Solutions INC *

*Email:swam...@techproconsulting.com
<email%3aswam...@techproconsulting.com>*

*Desk:917-421-9330*

*Gtalk ID:kumarbi...@gmail.com <id%3akumarbi...@gmail.com>*

*160, Littleton road, Suit:202, Parsippany, NJ-07054*