Hi ,

Hope you are doing well.
Please have a look at the job below and let me know your interest. Do share
your updated word resume.

*Job Title: *Search Engine Marketing Analyst
*Location : *San Bruno, CA
*Duration *: 8+ Months

Search Engine Marketing Analyst will be responsible for developing and
executing SEM campaigns to support Client's digital, store, and vendor
partners. The ideal candidate is well-rounded: analytical, metrics-driven,
and writes great ad copy.

*Job Responsibilities: *
Plan, deploy and optimize SEM programs for various campaigns: keyword
discovery, keyword expansion, ad copy, ad grouping, landing page selection,
testing, and analysis
Develop and manage forecasts; implement strategies to achieve/exceed
targets
Work with engineering to set bid-automation goals to meet individual budget
goals for each of our internal and external partner SEM programs.
Track and monitor reporting of campaign results daily/weekly/monthly basis
for our internal and external partners and provide suggested optimization
and learnings.
Articulate the SEM product and landscape to those unfamiliar with the
search auction space
Research and analyze competitor SEM campaigns, analyze keyword trends and
ROI of keywords

*Job Requirements: *
Minimum 1 year agency or 2 years in-house SEM experience
BS degree in a marketing or quantitative discipline
Advanced Excel Skills
Familiarity with SQL and Omniture
Ability to work with multiple teams to launch multiple campaigns with
overlapping flight dates and different goals
Comfortable with adwords, adwords editor, bing, and bing editor
Working knowledge of product listing ads and Google/Bing merchant center
Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work
environment

Let's Stay In Touch....

Ashutosh