Hi,

Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.

*Position: SQL server Data Base Developer Role: Microsoft SQL Server (DBA)
Location: St Paul, MN*

*Duration: 12 months*

*Get me 9+ YRS of candidate at least…*

We are seeking a DBA/Developer for a 1 year position.  Please note - the
client requires that we submit a skills matrix along with the submittal
(see attached.)  Here are the details:

*Engagement Description: *

*Development:* The project is being managed using the agile SCRUM
methodology. Sprints will be 15 days in length. A sprint will include a
sprint planning, daily stand ups, sprint review and retrospective meetings.
Each sprint will deliver a potentially shippable product. The SCRUM team
will be collocated and work closely with the product owners daily. The full
SCRUM team needs to be self-organizing, trust and respect each other. The
DBA will have over sight fr0m a state DBA, to create and run ETLs from
multiple platforms to a new SQL server data base environment. Design and
administer new data base in SQL server for the new application. Administer
and help design and implement stored procedures, tuning in SQL server 2005,
2008 or 2012. The candidate will be using SSIS, Microsoft Access, MS SQL,
TSQL, SQL Server Management Studio.

*Other Information Related to the Request: *State reserves the right to
perform background checks. State reserves the right to request face-to-face
interviews. Occasional work over 40 hours per week may be required.

*Additional Required Skills* (these are Pass/Fail Requirements): *

*Skill, experience, certification, etc.*

*#*

*Type*

SSIS Experience

1

Years

*Any required skills listed in this section are above and beyond the
minimum required skills for the selected category. Program rules require
that candidates must meet *ALL* required skills (the program minimum
requirements and any skills listed in this table.

*Desired Skills: *

*Skill, experience, certification, etc.*

*#*

*Type*

Oracle 9i or higher experience

1