*Hi Folks,*

*while sharing profiles please look into JD & share me.*

*Please find below Requirement  and let me know if you have any
consultants. send me resumes to *madhu.gerb...@gmail.com.

*Job Title: Peoplesoft HCM Developer*

*Location: Toledo, OHDuration:  12 Month*

DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:

Peoplesoft Development – 5 Years
Peoplesoft HR – 2 Years
Kronos Application Support
Back-up support for the clocks Interfaces
Coordination with the database and server teams to apply quarterly
updates or patches HR On The Net
Interfaces Support
PS Interfaces support to Empower,  CIC Plus,  Fidelity,  eT&E, OCU,
Success Factors, Benefit focus , Employee Central and various other
vendor interfaces
20% Lead tam of offshore resoruces
80%  Doing the PS/HR technical support work

Specialized/Practical Knowledge
Management Skill
Need to be able to manage own work as well as other People Soft folks
working on support
Interaction
Complexity/Problem Solving
Accountable to ensure all People Soft aspects of the support
expectations are done correctly and on schedule.

*Regards,*

*Madhusudhan Reddy*
*madhu.gerb...@gmail.com <madhu.gerb...@gmail.com>*