Hi,

Urgent Requirement

*Title: Device Verification Test Engineer *

*Type: 6 Month Contract*

*Location: Irvine, CA*

*Interview process:** Phone interview and then an in-person interview. *

*Must be local.*

*Job Description: *

- Characterize and validate mixed-signal IP circuits. IPs include PLL, ADC,
DAC, PMU, and other IPs

- Help automate laboratory tests through computer control/software
development

- Meet deadlines and schedules as part of the team effort

- Typically requires a BSEE/BSCS/BSCE degree and 3 years of experience or a
MSEE/MSCS/MSCE degree with at least one year of experience. We will however
consider candidates with less/more experience

- Be able to work in a group setting:

- Strong mathematical background

- Familiarity with IC communication protocols such as I2C, SPI, JTAG and
MDIO is desirable

- Familiar with BERT, Spectrum Analyzer, Network Analyzer, High Performance
Scope, Audio Analyzer and/or Logic Analyzer

- Familiar with the following SW tools: .net, Python, Labview, Visual
Basic, or Visual C to program GPIB, parallel port, serial port and Ethernet
port

- Familiarity with device specification and parameters
- Must innovate on lab procedures and techniques

--

*Himanshu Trivedi*

*IT Recruiter*

1 Point System LLC

Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134

*P*: 803-753-1718 *E* : himan...@1pointsys.com

*Yahoo:* himanshu1point...@yahoo.com  *Hangout: *himanshu1point...@gmail.com

*W:* www.1pointsys.com

For Job Updates please add google group: *1 Point System-Jobs/Hotlist*

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D1C23B.DB35CC10]

                   *An E-Verified company | An Equal Opportunity Employer*