Hello Associate,

Greetings for the day!

One of our clients in *(**Long Island, NY) *is looking for* (Automation
testing JDE)* Consultant for the below Position. Kindly find the below Job
Description and share me your Profile

This is a replacement position. Need someone ASAP.

* Role: Automation testing JDE*

Duration: Long Term

Location: Long Island, NY

Start Date: ASAP

Make sure person matches highlighted JD

they need someone who has played a lead role on a JDE Enterprise System
implementation, particularly the version A9.3 or above. Would need a strong
candidate who can handle the business team and good in communication

JD:

The resource should be excellent in Automation testing, / HP UFT/ALM/QTP
and should have done testing with JDE ( JD Edwards ) which is an Oracle ERP
product , The person should know the technical and functional aspect,
process flow within JDE.

Person should be good with *JDE world*  which works on I series/IBM
Mainframe, version 9:3 but lower version expertise would also work. JDE
world experience is the primary skill and then automation testing. This
would be a functional resource who would understand the business process of
JDE and coordinate with onsite/offshore testing resources who would perform
the testing.

Thank You,

Rajendhar Anugula,  Sr.Technical Recruiter

*Libsys Inc *'*IT Sharps*'
Direct  630-687-1146| Office  630-799-1556 | Fax 630-689-5724

rajendh...@libsysinc.com/ www.LibsysInc.com <http://www.libsysinc.com/>