*Hi,*

*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*

*Position: Java/JavaScript Developer*

*Location: Milwaukee, WI (Locals only for face to face interview)*

*Must be onsite for the interview  - so Milwaukee, Madison, WI or Chicago,
IL*

*$45-47/hr max bill rate*

*We are looking to fill a role ASAP lasting through the remainder of the
year with possible extension into the Spring of 2017 (or further).*

*This role will be working within our Business Process Engineering group to
design, develop, test and deploy complex Business Process solutions for our
Compliance department specifically with regard to new DOL regulations that
we need to enforce and implement solutions for.*

*The ideal candidate is a mid-level to senior-level Java developer (or very
strong JavaScript developer with knowledge of Java) in order to help with a
quick ramp-up time.*

*A good knowledge of web applications (HTML, JavaScript, XML, REST
services, etc.) is very important as well as a good handle on writing and
implementing SQL in Java code.*

*The consultant would be placed into a project team as a critical resource
to the project and needs to be able to interact and communicate on a
cross-functional Agile based project team.*

Regards

*Mayank*

978-558-4666 x 103

*may...@teknavigators.com* <may...@teknavigators.com>