Hi Friends,

Here is the latest requirement please let me know if you have any suitable
profile for this requirement...Reply to *praveen.bu...@winwire.com
<praveen.bu...@winwire.com>*

*Title: QTP Tester with Eggplant*

*Location: Open to relocate*

*Hire Type: CTH*

*Start Date: Immediate*

*Max Rate: $50/hr.*

*NOTE: *Please include skype ID for your submittals. Candidates will be
evaluated through WEBCAM only

We are looking to hire experienced *QTP Tester with Eggplant tool* for
multiple openings for our Automation Testing Group in testing services
practice, which is the fastest growing specialty services group in
Cognizant. This role will assume the following set of responsibilities

*Job Description: *Ideal candidate should possess:

*     Experience in automation testing with strong Eggplant skill
(SenseTalk scripting)

*     Expertise in Automation planning, framework design/development,
coding etc

*     Experience in Test Management Tool - ALM/ QC

*     Should be well versed with SDLC, STLC (manual & automation QA process)

*     Should have good SQL skills, descriptive programming experience etc.

*     Good communication skills, analytical & troubleshooting skills, able
to work independently

Thanks & Regards,

Praveen

408-620-5090.