Dear Partners,

Good Morning!

Find the details of the requirement as below and send me the matching
profiles to h...@absli.com & for any Queries you can call me @
847-348-0380.

Job Title : Oracle & SQL Server DBA
Location : chicago, IL
Duration : 6+ Months
Rate: $DOE/Hour (C-2-C, Inclusive All)

We are looking for a Oracle & SQL DBA for one of our key Prefered Vendor.

JOB DESCRIPTION:

High Level Job Description:
Administers, maintains, develops and implements policies and
procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the company
database.
Implements data models and database designs, data access and table
maintenance codes; resolves database performance issues, database
capacity issues, replication, and other distributed data issues.
May require a bachelor's degree in a related area and 6 - 8 years of
experience in the field or in a related area.

Job Description:
50/50 Oracle/SQL exp.
HM is not interested in any candidate that is all Oracle or all SQL.
DBA role will be doing security changes on many Oracle/SQL Servers.
Please have the candidates list security and patching experience for
both Oracle and SQL Server.

Oracle/SQL Server DBA.
It is production support work for existing databases and applications.
So we need someone who has experience doing base support, as opposed
to project work.
Day to day phone calls and email requests, enhancements and table
changes, production to test refreshes, things that are broken and need
to be fixed, enhancing existing UNIX monitoring scripts, etc.
SQL Server DBA skills - installing SQL server, backup and recovery,
performance and tuning.
Oracle DBA skills - Oracle 9 required, 10g nice to have.
Support for oracle on Unix/Intel (AIX, HP, Windows).
Unix korn shell scripting for monitoring oracle.
Oracle backup and recovery using RMAN.
Oracle performance and tuning.
Oracle installs and upgrades - patching.
Oracle proactive monitoring.
Oracle database design.
Perl skills - familiarity with perl - we are using it to monitor SQL server.

Optional but nice to have:
DB2/UDB DBA
Teradata DBA
Veritas NetBackup experience
HP Openview experience
HP Perf View and/or Glance
Linux experience

Skill Sets Required:
DB2
SQL

Looking forward for your Response.

Regards,
Hima V - Tech. Recruiter,
Alrek Business Solutions Inc.
(Formerly Known as ALDON BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, INC.)
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
email: h...@absli.com
yahoo id: ghimavard...@yahoo.com
www.absli.com
Contact: 847-348-0380 (Direct)
847-348-1194 / 847-384-0101
Fax: 847-413-8294

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message including attachments, if
any, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and /or privileged material.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
If you are the intended recipient but do not wish to receive
communications through this medium, please so advise the sender
immediately.