Hi,

Kindly send me only matching profiles for the following position at
sat...@ibs-consulting.net  only

Note: The consultant has to be Citizen or GC

Let me know if you are available in the market for new assignment.

 Our direct client, a large finance/banking corporation is currently looking
at augmenting their IT team by bringing on board an experienced *Senior Dot
Net Winforms Developer/ Team Lead*. The position is based out of *NY* and
the duration of the contract is *6 months and extendable*.

 The Skills required and the work environment is as detailed below.

 *Skills Required:*

   - Strong experience developing *C#.Net windows forms* applications.
   - Strong object oriented analysis and design skills.

   - Strong experience developing *multi-threaded applications* (knowledge
   of fundamentals of threads is assumed).
   - Exceptional experience and aptitude in the design and development of
   service-enabled enterprise applications on the .NET platform
   - Experience in developing *real time application development* is a must

   - Strong experience *Desktop trading application development* will be a
   plus
   - Advanced knowledge of relational database design
   - Creative thinker, technology visionary
   - Pro-active leadership with the ability to mentor and manage technical
   resources
   - Ability to excel in a fluid and changing environment
   - Computer Science/Mathematics or equivalent degree is preferred.

 *Domain- Capital Market (Fixed income, Derivatives, Equities, Swaps bonds,
Securities etc.) is MUST*

Thanks & Regards,

Satish  Saini

International Business Solutions Ltd.