Dear Associates

This is Krishna with iMCS, we have an urgent requirement for the Following
position appreciate if you could respond with your Updated profile,
Availability, and Visa Status and Expected rate ASAP. Please let me know
Comfortable level ASAP

Position: *Senior OBIEE Project Manager*
Required :*Having experience configuring and installing with Oracle
EBS(E-business Suite)*
Location: *MA*
Duration:*6 Months+*
Job Description:
We need a strong PM that also is very hands on technically, must have
previous hands on experience with OBIEE , Specifically Oracle BI Analytics.
They need to have a minimum of 8 years experience.  Must have experience
with OBIEE and have both technical knowledge and PM experience in OBIEE and
have had experience interfacing it with Oracle EBS.
This resource must have PM skills but they probably come from a technical
background within BI
This resource must be highly proficient in Design, Development,
Implementation, Administration and Support of Oracle BI Apps, Prebuilt
Analytics -Informatica, DAC, OBIEE
Expert in end to end implementation of Oracle BI Applications (Informatica,
DAC, OBIEE) Components all the way from ERP(Oracle) to dashboards, Reports
on distributed environment

Regards,
Krishna
Voice, Americas: +1 469 442 3300