Dear Associates,

This is Krishna with iMCS, we have an urgent requirement for the Following
position appreciate if you could respond with your Updated profile,
Availability, and Visa Status and Expected rate ASAP. Please let me know
Comfortable level ASAP

Position: *SAP APO GATP Solution Designer*
Location: *WI*
Duration: *6 Months+*
Job Description:
The GATP Solution Designer will be responsible for evaluating the
requirements for promise, prototyping a solution for GATP, reviewing the
prototype / design with the business and eventually configuring the
solution. The GATP Solution Designer will report to the Order Management
Solution Design Lead on the Fulfillment project. Skills needed for this role
include: SAP APO-GATP; Understanding of SD functionality in R/3 (ECC6) for
sales order processing; Understanding of the SD integration with SCM/APO;
Ability to define the supporting processes for GATP once the solution has
been defined; Integration with TPVS; Control rules with TPVS; Product
substitutions/allocations using GATP; Business process design using Visio;
and At least 3 implementations of GATP from blueprinting to go-live support.

Regards,
Krishna
kris...@imcsgroup.net