*We have below urgent req with our direct client. Please sahre resumes to
so...@rddatasolutions.com *
**
*Position Description:*

Key contributor in design and construction of business process for Pipeline
& Distribution Plant Maintenance in US and Canada markets.

Change Management - Business Engagement, Communication, Process Changes,
Training

Testing - Develop testing scenarios, participate in; Flow Tests, Integration
Tests, URT

Data Conversion - Data load requirements

Pipeline & Distribution Plant Maintenance / Projects - XOM & IOL PM design,
participate in attempt to align processes across borders

* *

*Core Qualification:*

Experienced Business participation on large scale Projects (preferably

SAP implementations)

Strong business knowledge of US Maintenance Practices & processes

Strong business knowledge of SAP PM in oil and gas industry

Strong business knowledge of Pipeline regulatory requirements
Strong business knowledge of BW reporting functionality

Thanks & Best Regards,

Sonia
Talent Acquisition Manager
RD Data Solutions Inc (SAP Channel Partner)

www.rddatasolutions.com|so...@rddatasolutions.com