Dear Partner,

We have below IMMEDIATE requirement. We have to cater our clients Needs
ASAP.
I really need your team’s help on this requisition; all the information is
below. Please send resumes to
*so...@rddatasolutions.com*<so...@rddatasolutions.com>

Location:  Wellesley, MA

Duration:  12 months CTH

Pay Rate:  $74/hr conversion $120-$149k

No H1 Visa's. ONLY Green Card or US Citizens

*10+ years of experience in design and development.*

*Required Skills: *

*• Experience with enterprise systems development and architectural design *

*• Java development (J2EE, EJB, XML, XSLTand JMS) *

*• Tibco business works • SOA *

*• Linux • Agile / scrum methodology *

*• Tibco active matrix *

*• Oracle TCA • Oracle database 10g RAC *

*Minimum Educational Requirements: BA/BS Computer Science / Engineering -
Masters preferred *

--
Thanks & Best Regards,
Sonia