Hi

Job Class:

IT

Functional Title:

Consultant

Overall Experience:

07-09 Yrs.

Position Description:

We are looking for Lead Web Designer that brings in experience to a
collaborative team to produce sophisticated HTML user centric interfaces.

-Translate the user requirements into Mock ups and wire frames depicting the
different work flows.

-Refine the wire frame designs iteratively based on cognitive walkthroughs
with representative users and expert reviews.

-Transform wire frames into HTML screens/ Web interfaces using HTML,
Photoshop, Dream Weaver, Flash, Captivate and SEO and present

-Create graphics including icons and logos using CorelDraw, Illustrator and
PhotoShop.

-Iteratively improve the UI processes to increase efficiency, visibility and
to incorporate newer techniques and strategies.

-Familiar with current user experience and usability research, theories,
best practices and methodologies.

-Can present and identify modern Web usability aspects, tradeoffs,
challenges, and recommend best practices.

-Understand target audiences' needs and other motivating factors and
translating them into concepts for compelling interactions and experiences.

Region:

US Locations

Work Location:

NY - Water Street - New York

Additional Location Details:

Date Created:

11/18/2009

Target Start Date:

12/01/2009

 Regular Hours:

8 / Day

Overtime Hours:

0 hour(s)

Estimated Duration:

3 Month

**

*Corporate Profile:*

RSquare's mission is to be the destination and source for great technical
talent. We have strong presence in the following industries: Financial,
Pharma, Healthcare and Publishing.

We deliver top technical talent with competencies covering full IT spectrum:
Application Development (Microsoft .Net and Java/J2EE), Integration and
Infrastructure Services, PMO, CRM, ERP and SCM Services, Data Warehousing
&Business Intelligence and QA Services.

RSquare Inc, is an IT services provider for Global 2000 companies with a
comprehensive set of IT Project Solutions, IT Staff Augmentation Services
solutions.

RSquare is based in NJ, Ohio and India, with a project management and
development center in Princeton, NJ & Chennai, India.

We strongly adhere to strict non-discriminatory employment practices. All
candidates in USA are encouraged to apply. R Square is an Equal Opportunity
employer and complies with all applicable laws and regulations regarding
equal employment opportunities. R Square gives hiring preference to
qualified U.S. citizens and other protected individuals.

Thanks and regards,

*SANKAR **|  **R **S**Q**UARE      *

***Phone: +1 609-520-8204 x 183 **|** Fax: +1 609-520-8205 *

*sankar.shanmu...@rsquarestaffing.com*<sankar.shanmu...@rsquarestaffing.com>
* **| Web: **http://www.r-square.com* <http://www.r-square.com/>* *

*R** **S**Q**UARE   **|**   **New Jersey -** **Ohio -** **Washington**   **|
**    **India    **|**  **Destination** & **Source** For **Great** Technical
**Talent**T*

***Certified **Minority** Business
**Enterprise*<http://www.state.nj.us/njbusiness/contracting/minority/certification.shtml>

*[image:
http://images.inc.com/Inc500_5000A.jpg]*<http://www.inc.com/inc5000/index.html>
* **Company** 2009*

*

R Square is an Equal Opportunity employer and complies with all applicable
laws and regulations regarding equal employment opportunities.

R Square gives hiring preference to qualified U.S. citizens and other
protected individuals.
*

Do you want to know about our HOT openings? Please check out HOT
Jobs<http://seeker.dice.com/jobsearch/servlet/JobSearch?op=300&eid=23547&FRMT=0>

****