*Hello Partners, *

* *

*Good Morning…*

Please note we are currently looking for *SAP Workflow Programmer Consultant
- Columbia, SC* for a *6+ Months with possible extension by 4 Months
**(Contract)
*with our* Client*. Send me matching Resumes along with Rate, Contact Info
to h...@blackapple-solutions.com

*Title: **SAP Workflow Programmer Consultant*

*Location: Columbia, SC*

*Duration: 6+ months*

* *

*Skills: **SAP Workflow, **FI/CO/GM/FM, **MM/SRM, Adobe Interactive Forms,
SAP 2005, *

* *

·         *5 plus years* of working with *SAP Workflow*

·         Facilitating workshops with the client to develop workflow
requirements

·         *Configuring workflow* for *FI/CO/GM/FM* and *MM/SRM* modules and
*Adobe Interactive Forms*

·         Knowledge of *SAP Archivelink* as related to imaging workflow

·         Creating functional and technical specifications for each custom
workflow

·         Hands-on developing and unit testing of custom workflow objects

·         Experience in *SAP 2005*

·         Experience in the development of project documentation (functional
specifications, technical specifications, test plans, etc.)

·         *Resolve SAP defects* via *SAP OSS* (Online Support System)
and *system
errors* via a working knowledge of the integration with other SAP modules

Awaiting for your Response

Thanks & Regards,

*Hima V*

Technical Recruiter