*Please send matching profiles to s...@ext-ent.com*
**
*REQ 1:*
**
*Sharepoint/IIS administrator*
*Location: Wilson, NC.*

*Rate: Open***

*KEY RESPONSIBILITIES*

This position requires the ability to support, monitor, assess, and
troubleshoot operations and application issues across the following areas:

          Microsoft IIS 6.0 and 7.0

          Microsoft .NET

          IBM Webseal

          Microsoft Active Directory

          Microsoft Sharepoint

          Microsoft Powershell

          Shell Scripting and automation of key components

Greater than 7  years IT experience, preferably in a large IT organization

-           Solid experience in Windows System Administration specifically
from a web perspective and scripting knowledge

*REQ 2:*
**

*Information Architect/Taxonomist*

*Location: Seattle, WA*

*Duration: 6+ months*

Required

   - BA in Library Science or Human Factors or related field, or 8 years
   experience in IA, Library Science, or Content Management
   - Experience with developing and implementing strategies for enterprise
   taxonomy development and deployment
   - Experience developing and managing business-specific taxonomies,
   controlled vocabularies and meta-data schemas for organizing information
   assets
   - Experience implementing taxonomies in enterprise content management
   systems
   - Successful track record of integrating enterprise taxonomies with
   content management systems

Thanks & Regards,
*Sam**
**Extended **Enterprise**** **
**Ph:512-547-2015/512-696-1550*

*Fax:512-246-6678*
*...@ext-ent.com* <s...@ext-ent.com>
*IM-staffingsam*

*gtalk-sam.staf...@gmail.com* <gtalk-sam.staf...@gmail.com>*
**www.ext-ent.com* <http://www.ext-ent.com/>

*The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential and
may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. If
you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution, publication,
or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
notify us by telephone (512-696-1550), or e-mail the sender and delete the
e-mail from your system. If you do not want to receive our emails please let
us know so that we may delete you from our email list. Extended Enterprise
and subsidiaries ("Extended Enterprise Group") do not accept liability for
damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.** ***