Hello Partners,

we have very urgent below requirement. We are hoping to find someone by
today (4PM CST), can you help? If so forward resumes to *
so...@rddatasolutions.com* <so...@rddatasolutions.com>

Title:  *C++/ .NET C# Lead developer*
The duration is 12+ months
Location: Chicago, IL
Start date of project jan 2nd
We have an urgent need for a *C++/ .NET C# Lead developer* with strong
experience (5yrs min exp) with *C++ and .Net C# *with team lead experience.
This is for a financial/trading application so *trading application
experience in MUST.*

Thanks & Best Regards,
Sonia
Talent Acquisition Manager|RD Data Solutions
www.rddatasolutions.com|sonia@
rddatasolutions.com<http://mail.google.com/mc/compose?to=so...@rddatasolutions.com>