Hello,
I am presenting the HOtlist of our consultants available for projects.
Please send requirements to recrui...@prospanceinc.com or call 510-371-8370.
  skill name current location   SAP Real Estate Brahama Houston, TX  SAP
Real Estate Jagganath Houston, TX  SAP FICO Variath
 Lead SAP FICO Rahul Bansal
 SAP Security/GRC Jeet
 SAP FICO Vikram CA projects only  SAP ABAP/HR AJAY
 SAP ABAP Padman CA  SAP ABAP Priyank CA  SAP CRM technical Venkat CA  Java
apuruva CA projects only  SAP Basis Subramaniumq CA  Business analyst
finance Swami Nebraska  Business analyst finance Dhiraj Chicago  SAP
GTS Chakrapani
Muriki CA   .net  Hemen CA , NY, NJ FL, CT projects only

--
Regards,
Jaz