Hi,

This is Krishna with iMCS, we have an urgent requirement for the Following
position appreciate if you could respond with your Updated profile,
Availability, and Visa Status and Expected rate ASAP. Please let me know
Comfortable level ASAP

Position:*Oracle DBA*
Location:*NJ*
Duration:*3 Months+*
Job and Short Description:
This request is for a skilled project resource in the Oracle Database
Administration area. There are several initiatives that need to be
implemented over the next fiscal year.
Complete Description:
There are three specific deliverables that will be produced as a result of
this engagement.
1. Create an active data guard physical standby database for the ECATS
application. This is necessary to have the Business Objects reports users
run their adhoc reports against the replicated database and avoid running
against the transactional production database.
2. Convert the extremely large volume tables in the Ecats application to
partitioned tables to increase system performance.
3. Set up Oracle ASM (Automated Storage Management) for the Enterprise Data
Warehouse and other enterprise databases, to provide better control and
reduce the raw storage required by these larger database systems (and
therefore the cost).
Required / Desired Skills
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
*Oracle 9I/10G/11G Database Administration Required 10  Years
Technical DB administration in Oracle 10G AIX Required 5  Years
Oracle RMAN backup/recovery administration and implementation Required 5
Years
Oracle SQL Plus and PL/SQL Required 10  Years
Ability to install Oracle RDBMS software, upgrade and security patches
Required 10  Years
Experience with Oracle 10G and 11G installations on AIX platforms Highly
desired 1  Years
Installation and configuration of OEM with Grid Control Required 1  Years
Installation of a multi node Oracle RAC cluster Required 1  Years*
***Oracle DBA certified version 8 or 9
**Certified in Oracle RAC*

Regards,
Krishna