Greetings! We have below VERY urgent NEED from our direct client. Please
share resumes in 1hr if you have good resources.

Please share resumes with so...@rddatasolutions.com   in 1 hr

Position:              SAP BW IP Consultant with Oil & Gas Industry Exp
Location:             Houston,TX
Duration:             3 Years with 1 year contract at a time

Skillset:
•    3 Full Life Cycle Implementations with experience of implementing from
scratch.
•    Big 3 Experience will be a great plus.
•    Excellent Customer facing skills and familiarity with Downstream Oil &
Gas Business processes
•    Proficient ABAP skills to customize IP processes
•    Strong front end and back end BW skills for configuration necessary for
IP solution.

Residency Status:            Citizens and Green Cards preferred. But H1B is
also OK

Please send resume with All Inclusive rates ASAP.( give your BEST LEAST
competetive rates please)

Consultants please answer below questions:
1. Did you do 3 Full Life Cycle Implementations with experience of
implementing from scratch?
2. Do you have Downstream Oil&Gas Business processes exp?
3. How many yrs you have worked on customizing IP processes?
4. How many yrs you have worked on SAP BW? for IP solution.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Sonia
Talent Acquisition Manager |RD Data Solutions Inc
www.rddatasolutions.com | so...@rddatasolutions.com